Monday, January 17, 2005

Super Bowl Time

Hey guys . . it's time for our Super Bowl Blow Out #2. I thought last year was great. We'll definitely have to see about getting the velcro wall, I think that'll be great. Any other ideas for what we can do? I am putting together the karaoke that we had last year, that was a pretty big hit. Give me some more feedback there ACYM now and from the past. Any ideas for what we can do to make this year's blow out bigger and better than last year's? Have fun! Peace out!
Adam

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I don't care which inflatable thing we get this year, but i'm not sure i want to throw myself at a velcro wall, i'll leave you guys to do that.

12:29 PM  
Blogger The Metzes said...

Kristen,

I think throwing yourself against a velcro wall is just what you need. I think we'll all gather around you and the wall and chant, "Kristen . . . Kristen . . . Kristen" and you'll never be able to resist the peer pressure. There should be some quality photo ops.

Adam

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

ha ha ha laugh it up, we'll see who gets thrown into the velcro wall, man to bad marik isn't here right now.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home