Friday, September 16, 2005

Meaningful converstaions

I am so glad that this ACYM blog can be the repository for such amazing conversation. I am enamored by the sheer depth of dialogue our people are capable of having. Where will the blog take us? No one knows. Here are some excting things coming up . . .
- You get to have Bible class with your parents again this week. I am excited about that.

- I got the stuff for our 30 Hour Famine in a little over a month. That is going to be sweet. I will introduce it all to you guys on Sunday night. Check out their site if you get a chance: www.30hourfamine.org.

Thanks for getting this thing updated. Now we have to get on the others so that they can check us out once in awhile.
Kristen, I'll get your blog linked to here so others can check it out. It is so dreamy . . . those pictures of Tom and all . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

thanks adam, That would be sweet if you could put it as a link, and gotta love any pics of tom! Looking forward to the lock-in, and the wonderful pumpkin thing. tty all later...

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home