Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Face of ACYM

Let's have a poll, Who Do you think should be the face of ACYM??? Gonna give lots of choices!

A. Tom Welling









B. ( Adam took that pic Bill, I swear!!)










C. Go Bees!! MV



D. Frenchie(aka loser)

E.Tom how'd you get in this twice?

F. Daniel! put the dodgeball down!!( covers face)

G. Mr. Blush a lot, we should have a contest, see who gets the reddest face:P

H. zzzz Sam, we need to have a best laugh poll!

I. the one and only Getto ACYM creator - Yo wasup dog?

J. hmm look tom again

K. Sam the llama?? Hola!

L. The biggest Welling fan ever, Go land of dixie! Party pooper

Ok That's all the choices I'm gonna give since that's a lot of pictures, sorry!lol But this is supposed to be for fun, so pick someone and explain why!! More polls may be coming up stay tuned! I'll be the judge so post your reply...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Week That Was
Insane. That's probably the best word I can use to describe this week. The second annual Web 2.0 conference has reached its close and while hanging out at the conference and " related events " the last few days ...
Hey this is one nice site. I just found this great payroll deposit card site. Take a look!

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Metzes said...

OK . . . enough spam. I'm turning on the word thingee . . . as far as a ACYM spokesmen . . . we have to get rid of all the Tom Welling lovers here. What's the deal? Maybe I should go see if he wants to come to the Creek. I'd choose the llama for our ACYM spokemen. What better mascot than a singing llama?

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

yeah adam can you please delete those first 4, that second post is rather disturbing here. lol, anyway, i miss sam the llama. Donde estas??

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh! Why bother asking the question? I'm all for inviting Tom to the Creek. Maybe he can be the entertainment at the next Super Bowl party or maybe we can have a super hero themed VBS next year and invite him to be the emcee. All great ideas I must say.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home